Wednesday 14 October 2009

Painting = Progress

What's funny is that usually, I have around a month to develop, produce and get sick to death of a project to the point I hate it more than anything I've ever done in my life. However, I have actually managed to achieve this within a 4 day period.

Although, I did research what message the colour of a rose carries and it was quite interesting.
Here is a sample:
Red Love, Beauty, Courage and Respect, Romantic Love, Congratulations, "I Love You", "Job Well Done", Sincere Love, Respect, Courage & Passion

Pink Appreciation, "Thank you", Grace, Perfect Happiness, Admiration, Gentleness, "Please Believe Me"

Yellow Joy, Gladness, Friendship, Delight, Promise of a new beginning, Welcome Back, Remember Me, Jealousy, "I care"

Orange Desire, Enthusiasm

Lavender Love at first sight, Enchantment

Blue The unattainable, the impossible

So this has actually given my project some kind of substance. I'm just not sure how relevant it really is. Or if it's just plain dumb.
Oh well, truck on.