Monday 12 October 2009

Lippy




I have stuck to my guns over the mark making project.
The design concept for this project is based around lipstick marks acting as a messaging tool. When they are left on a mans collar, they say "I'm sleeping with your husband". When they are left on a wine glass in a bar, they say "I'm here to meet a man". (All opinions and conclusions are those of the blogee and in no way reflect fact or truth).
From there, I wanted to look at sending specific messages through different mediums in the lipstick. The idea I ended on was to design lipstick that's colour is specific to a certain meaning and then if stamped on to something, passes on that message.
Sooooo, that's what I'm gonna do.
Maybe take the colour from flowers, I know the colour of roses has a certain relevance.
Something like red=love, orange=friendship, yellow=goodbye. I will have to research that a bit more thoroughly/at all.