Monday 14 June 2010

Living by the Clock...

This was perhaps one of the most pivotal parts of my project, my pursuit of Timelordianship.
I kept a diary, wherein I put all my daily activities and consequential observations to specific times. I then flipped the diary, and the rules. I removed all my clocks and continued to keep a diary of my observations as a result of this.

As this had been such a focal point of my process, I wanted to design a way of communicating what I'd learnt to others. As well as a way of allowing them to take part in their own experiment. What resulted was a takeaway booklet that encourages the user to live by the clock for a week, with the potential to then remove their clocks and continue to make observations.
I gave these away at the exhibition, to anyone who seemed interested in my project process.
Or who liked the colour of the paper.